Don't miss out on our free retirement seminar - 9 March 2011!
Angie Crush Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Abolition of the Default Retirement Age: your business needs to take urgent action before 31 March 2011
By popular demand we are offering a free lunchtime seminar on 9 March 2011. Our expert speaker will consider the implications for businesses faced with the abolition of the default retirement age on 1 October 2011.
We will discuss key questions:
1. Can we still retire people before 1 October 2011?
2. What will we need to do to retire people after 1 October 2011?
3. Can we still have a contractual retirement age?
4. Do we need to change our contracts of employment or any of our policies?
5. If we cannot retire people, what do we do if we have concerns about their physical and mental ability to do the job?
The training will take place at ourLondonoffice,35 Artillery Lane,LondonE1 7LPon Wednesday 9 March 2011 from 12.00 to 14.00.
Please contact Kirsty Lewis on email@example.com or T. 020 8681 8140 to reserve your place.