Specialist Employment Law Experts in Stockley Park
With a regional office network throughout the South East, we have the resources to provide you with expert legal advice whenever and wherever you need it.
1 Furzeground Way
Stockley Park East
Tel: 0845 6017756
• Leave the M25 at junction 4b/15 and head onto the M4 towards Heathrow
• Leave the M4 at junction 4 and go left at the roundabout
• Go past the Crown Plaza Hotel (up Stockley Rd) A408
• Stockley park is signposted on the A408
• At the roundabout take the exit to Stockley Park East
• Turn right at mini roundabout, the Regus Building is on the right
• Restricted parking is available on site
FROM HEATHROW AIRPORT
• Take the A408 towards Uxbridge
• Continue for a mile and turn right into Stockley Park East as signposted
• A 10 minute drive
By Public Transport:
• A short walk away from local bus routes
• Trainlink H50 is the dedicated frequent transfer bus from Hayes & Harlington and West Drayton Stations taking just 5 - 7 minutes to Stockley Park
• Local U1 busses also pass right through the park - journey time is slightly longer
• The Heathrow Express leaves from Paddington Station every 15 minutes.
• The A10 Heathrow fast non-stop bus runs to the park from terminals 1, 2 and 3 - journey time is approximately 10 minutes
Directions from M25
Take the M23 south, signposted Gatwick. Exit at Junction 10 and take the A2011, signposted Crawley. Take the 3rd exit at the next roundabout, signposted Horsham and Langley Green. Take the 1st exit at the next roundabout (controlled by traffic lights) and follow the road, going straight over at the next two roundabouts. Follow signs to Train Station and Hospital, bearing left.
Our team of specialist employment solicitors in Heathrow: Stockley Park offer clients expert employment law advice. Backed up by a nationwide team of employment law solicitors described as 'leading' by the Legal 500, our clients are assured of receiving the most up to date and practical employment law advice in relation to their particular issue. ThomasMansfield LLP employment solicitors in Heathrow: Stockley Park have an enviable track record of winning cases and compensation for its clients. Call an expert employment lawyer in Heathrow: Stockley Park now 0845 601 7756.
If you require advice on any employment law matter including unfair dismissal, compromise agreement, redundancy, sex, race, age, disability discrimination, harassment or bullying, please contact Bhupinder Devgon, (Tel: 0845 6017756) firstname.lastname@example.org head of the team of employment lawyers in Heathrow: Stockley Park for a meeting.
Bhupinder Devgon is a solicitor at ThomasMansfield LLP, a nationwide firm of solicitors specialising exclusively in employment law and a recognised leader in its field. Bhupinder Devgon, an employment solicitor in Heathrow: Stockley Park is able to provide expert employment law advice to clients living in and around the Heathrow: Stockley Park area.
Our employment law solicitors in Heathrow: Stockley Park are often asked to provide advice on compromise agreements. Please contact us for an appointment to discuss your compromise agreement. We can negotiate on your behalf for extra compensation at no cost to you because we also ensure whenever possible that the employer pays all the legal fees.
If your position has been transferred from one company to another through a takeover or merger or if you work in a service which is being outsourced or in-sourced, you may need employment law advice if the new employer wants to change your terms and conditions of employment or make your position redundant. Our employment lawyers in Heathrow: Stockley Park have years of specialist experience advising clients on the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 (" TUPE"). Please call an employment lawyer in Heathrow: Stockley Park if you require advice 0845 6017756 or email@example.com.
Lakeside House is a business meeting centre. We do not have a permanent office location here but our solicitors see clients using the meeting room facilities. Any correspondence or telephone enquiries should be sent to our London City office.