Advice and Representation
HR and Employment Law Advice
We provide telephone advice on all aspects of HR and employment law to both national and local employer clients of all sizes throughout the United Kingdom.
- Experienced employment law solicitors
- Experienced and highly qualified HR consultants
- Good practice and commercial advice
- Knowledge of your business
- Competitive rates
- Representation at tribunal or court
We also offer monthly retainer schemes for ongoing general advice.
Many of our solicitors regularly conduct their own advocacy for clients before employment tribunals and the Employment Appeal Tribunal. In addition, David Gray-Jones is our solicitor advocate. He holds higher rights of audience qualifications, which enables him to represent our clients in the higher courts such as the High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court. David has also appeared before the Privy Council.
We also use barristers specialising in employment law from the following Chambers:
- 11 Kings Bench Walk www.11kbw.com
- 12Kings Bench Walk www.12kbw.co.uk
- 3Pump Court www.3pumpcourt.com
- OldSquare www.oldsquare.co.uk
- Farrar's Building www.farrarsbuilding.co.uk
- Matrix Chambers www.matrixchambers.co.uk
Our hourly rates are highly competitive. Wherever possible, we provide an estimate at the outset of a case and for certain types of work we offer fixed fees.