Offices: London City - Liverpool Street, Reading, Kingston Upon Thames, Heathrow Stockley Park, , Canary Wharf,
telephone: 020 7377 2829
After completing the Legal Practice Course at the University of Westminster, where she studied employment law, Bhupinder completed her training contract with ThomasMansfield. Bhupinder qualified as a solicitor in 2009 and accepted a job with the firm.
Bhupinder has experience in a broad range of employment law work, from attending Employment Tribunals to training corporate clients on employment law matters. She has a particular interest in discrimination and unfair dismissal claims.
Areas of expertise include:
- Drafting and advising on the application of dismissal, disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Advising on best practice to avoid employment tribunal claims
- Collective consultation and redundancy
- Advising on all aspects of discrimination law
- Disputes concerning worker and employment status
- Variation of contract
- Advising on unfair dismissal claims
- Pay and bonus disputes
- Discrimination claims
- Contractual disputes
- Settlement agreements
- Advising on contracts and restrictive covenants
"Found Bhupinder to be very professional, knowledgeable with excellent client care skills. She is an impressive lawyer and an asset to your firm."
"Very pleased with Bhupinder. She explained everything and was excellent."
"Bhupinder was very understanding, professional and very helpful."
- Employment Lawyers Association
- The Law Society