Offices: London City - Liverpool Street, London - Tokenhouse Yard, Camden, Canary Wharf
telephone: 020 7426 4903
Meredith qualified as a lawyer in 2001 and has a broad base of client experience gained with national and international law firms. Meredith is a versatile employment lawyer who advises senior employees and businesses on all employment law related matters.
Meredith has experience of advising employer clients across a wide range of industries including Finance & Banking, Leisure & Tourism, Transport, Manufacturing, I.T. and Telecommunications.
Areas of expertise include:
- Drafting and advising on the application of dismissal, disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Advising on the legal aspects of conduct and performance dismissals
- Transfer of undertakings and employment law aspects of business sales
- Advising on best practice to avoid employment tribunal claims
- Collective consultation and redundancy
- Advising on all aspects of discrimination law
- Disputes concerning worker and employment status
- Variation of contract
- Advising on unfair dismissal claims
- Pay and bonus disputes
- Discrimination claims
- Contractual disputes
- Executive and director level terminations and negotiations
- Settlement agreements
- Advising on contracts and restrictive covenants
- Advising on a large pension fund dispute for the director a major bank;
- Negotiating the exit package for the director of a premiership football club;
- Advising a national transport company on the employment status of its drivers;
- Advising a major PLC on the employment aspects of a business acquisition;
- Acting for a US based research company on the employment aspects of setting up a UK branch office;
- Reported case in the appellate tribunal: Jane Wess v Science Museum Group UKEAT/2014 considering implied terms and variation of contract.
"Impressed with speed of service and ease of explanation."
"Meredith has always acted in a thorough and professional manner."
"Meredith is one of the best solicitors that I have had the sincere pleasure to know. Truly excellent."
"Meredith was a paragon of professionalism."
"Meredith put everything into the case and was a great support."
- The Law Society
- Employment Lawyers Association