Director of HR Consultancy Services
Offices: Croydon, London City - Liverpool Street, Crawley, Tunbridge Wells, Dartford, Kingston Upon Thames, Maidstone, Reading, Southampton, Basingstoke, Andover, Bromley, Camden, Canary Wharf, Hammersmith, Heathrow Stockley Park, London - Tokenhouse Yard
telephone: 020 8681 8140
Monica was the driver behind the people strategy of Credit Solutions (Holdings) Limited. The organisation is a £16.4m award winning provider of credit management and debt collection services through 2 wholly owned subsidiaries; Credit Solutions Limited, a call centre operation in the South East and Power2Contact Limited, a field based operation in the North West. The group provides its services to clients from the financial services, telecommunications, utilities and public sectors and has an exceptional reputation for service quality and performance; innovation and integrity.
Monica joined the founder organisation, Credit Solutions Limited, shortly after its inception in 1990 and developed core operational processes and HR routines. She performed a variety of operational, support and client facing management roles before being invited to the board within 6 years of joining the organisation. With responsibility for the quality of service to internal and external customers, Monica oversaw the growth of the organisation and was instrumental in the start-up and development of its sister organisation Power2Contact Limited. In 2004, with the operational goal of securing private equity investment, Monica embraced the additional responsibility of core operations and delivered record revenue growth in her first year. With investment secured, facilitating the formation of Credit Solutions (Holdings) Limited, Monica continued to deliver exceptional year on year growth. Monica relinquished control of core operations in 2007 which enabled her to dedicate her focus to standardising and refining operational and HR strategies throughout the group and developing the executive team. Monica moved into a consultant non-executive director position in early 2009 until the group was eventually sold to a BPO in late 2010.
Before commencing her career with Credit Solutions, Monica worked in the retail and the data management industries. Since leaving her executive position, Monica has enjoyed a career break to study two higher level qualifications. This concluded with the achievement of a Postgraduate Certificate in Employment Law in 2011 and a First Class Executive MBA degree in 2012, for which she also achieved the Principal's Award for Research Excellence. Monica is an ADR accredited Workplace Mediator.
Monica lists her key achievements as:-
- Steering Credit Solutions Limited to becoming the first debt recovery agency to achieve the BS 5750 (now ISO 9001) quality accreditation.
- Achieving the Investors in People Standard in a period of four months from initial enquiry to award.
- Steering a turnaround in performance to achieve successive year on year revenue growth of 53%, 7% and 27% respectively.Leading the Implementation of a training and development culture instrumental in gaining the organisation's market leading status in every business sector for which it provided services.
- Winning the inaugural Debt Collection Agency of the Year Award in 2007 - The premier award for the industry.
- Maintaining her sanity during a return to education following a 30 year absence and successfully studying two postgraduate qualifications simultaneously.