COVID-19 Arrangements: We cannot meet in person at the moment but telephone and video calls are available to discuss all matters. To find out more Get in touch
Emma qualified as a solicitor in May 2020 after gaining extensive experience of civil litigation, public law and human rights at Irwin Mitchell and Hodge Jones & Allen.
Prior to joining Thomas Mansfield where she advises both individuals and companies, Emma gained employment law experience at a London based firm specialising in disability discrimination. She previously volunteered at Toynbee Hall Free Legal Advice Clinic where she advised on a range of employment law issues.
As an accredited Mental Health First Aider, Emma understands the importance of supporting employees’ mental health and wellbeing, along with the benefits it brings to both an individual and their employer.
- Providing day-to-day advice to employers on all aspects of employment law
- Advising on disciplinary and grievance issues
- Disputes concerning worker and employment status
- Providing restructuring advice regarding individual and collective consultation obligations in the context of redundancies
- Advising on all aspects of discrimination law
- Advising on issues related to team moves including restrictive covenants
- Drafting all employment related documentation
- Reviewing HR policies to ensure compliance with current legislation
- Advising and negotiating termination packages
- Variations of contract
- Advising on unfair dismissal claims
- Discrimination claims
- Settlement agreements
- Pay and bonus disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Advising on restrictive covenants