Thomas Mansfield Employment Law Webinar
Employment claims and compensation – how at risk is your business?
In this webinar our employment experts discuss how employers can minimise the risks of Employment Tribunal claims. With reference to recent case studies we demonstrate the importance of having a clear understanding of the potential awards that could be made by the Tribunal. We will focus on:
- How is the basic award calculated?
- How is the compensatory award calculated?
- What can increase or reduce a compensatory award?
- Is an order for re-instatement possible or likely?
- How is the approach to financial loss different in discrimination cases?
- When can injury to feelings be awarded and how is it calculated?
- Can the Tribunal make an award for personal injury?
- How should you set out a schedule of loss and what should it cover?
- When is an employer’s counter schedule appropriate?
This webinar will be relevant to HR professionals, in-house lawyers and senior managers.